Sunday, December 26, 2010

"Gathering at Romantic EC- 2010"

As I look back on all that has happened: growing up, growing together, changing you, and changing me, there were times when we dreamt together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days I realize how much I will truly miss you. The past may be gone forever and what the future holds. Our todays make memories of tomorrow. Therefore, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you’ll always carry my smile with you for all we have meant to each other and for what the future may hold.

Back to the past memories........

snap..................


smile please................

"Walking back..."

steps.....





Nice Pause....


Autographs............




waiting for the next get together.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Quotes

Relationships are like glass . Some times its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself...